When you complete your purchase, we will organise for your order to be dispatched as soon as possible. You will receive two emails regarding your order. One will be from iShoes confirming your order has been placed and the other email will be sent when your order has been dispatched it will have a tracking link so you can know when to expect it.
- For orders made on weekends and public holidays, please allow an extra 2-3 days for dispatch.
- We start processing and packing your order as speedily as possible after you click 'Process Order'. This helps us to send your goods quickly but this also means that we're unable to make changes to your order, including delivery address, changing colours and sizes or removing items.
- The courier may require a signature upon receipt of delivery.
- We do not deliver to Parcel Lockers or Click & Collect locations.
- If you are not available at your nominated delivery address, the courier drops off your order at the nearest Australia Post for pick up. The courier will leave a note in your mail box to let you know you have missed a delivery and where it can be picked up. This applies to standard deliveries.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable unless the order contained faulty items. For more information, please see our Returns Policy.
- iShoes is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the unlikely event that an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
- For more information on Returns, please see our Returns Policy.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY INFORMATION:
- Currently iShoes does not deliver outside of Australia and New Zealand.