We understand that sometimes a product just doesn't fit
That's why we offer:
- 60-Day FREE Returns/Exchanges
To be eligible for a refund/exchange the products you are returning must be:
- Purchased within the last 60 days
- Unworn, undamaged and unmarked
- In their original condition and
- In the original packaging or shoe box (we consider this part of the item).
If you qualify for a return/exchange, you are not liable for the postage cost of returning products within Australia via iShoes’s nominated courier service or an Australia Post return booked via our Returns Booking page. (Service fee may be administered on returned items with nett purchase below $70.00)
Please keep in mind we offer 60 day free return/exchanges. iShoes does not accept returns/exchanges after 60 days from the date of purchase.
If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you at your cost. These items will incur a postage charge - $9 for Australian returns and $25 for New Zealand returns. All efforts will be made to contact you, however, if we do not hear from you within 60 days we reserve the right to dispose of your items.
Tips for trying on your shoes
- Try the shoes on carpet to avoid scratching the soles
- Use a stocking or sock when trying on lighter coloured shoes, especially bridal shoes
- Order #
- Details of the item you wish to return
- Reason for return
- If exchanging, please include the size, style and colour you would like to exchange for.
Your web order number can be found in two places:
- At the top of your order confirmation email or
- On the dispatch notice found in the box with your order under the heading 'Order Comments'.
- This order number must be used as a reference when you are contacting customer service.
No problem, we simply reload the refunded amount back onto the gift card you used to make your purchase.
If your gift card has expired at the time of your refund, a 30 day extension period is applied.
We reserve the right to decline an item for a refund if:
- The return was made after 60 days
- The products are marked, damaged or show signs of wear
- The products are not returned in their original and undamaged box or packaging
- We will contact you if any items are not eligible for a refund.
- If your order included a delivery charge, only the cost of the items returned will be refunded unless the goods were deemed faulty.
Items that were bought during a discount promotion or were bought with a voucher will be refunded for the amount paid for the item i.e. the listed price for that item at time of order less the discount applied.
If a voucher with a minimum spend was used to make an order, please note the following:
- Should the return of an item cause the total value of the non-returned items to be less than the minimum spend of the voucher, you will receive a refund for the item value less the voucher amount. This is because the voucher is no longer eligible to be used on the order as it does not meet the minimum spend requirement.
- Should the total value of the non-returned items be greater than the minimum spend, the voucher will be applied to the remaining total value of the order and you will receive a refund for the item/s returned.
iShoes's Returns Policy includes the rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you wish to return a faulty good and the purchase was made within the 60-day return period please contact our Customer Satisfaction Team.
If you wish to return a faulty good after the 60-day return period, please contact our Customer Satisfaction Team.
iShoes may request photos of the fault claim prior to approving the return. We may also consult with the supplier or manufacturer to determine if the item is faulty.
If the item is found to be faulty, you will receive a full refund for that item including the delivery charge unless the delivery charge has been previously refunded for that order.