TERMS & CONDITIONS
iShoes.com.au is the shopping website of Fujian Footwear Australia Pty Limited that allows consumers to browse, select and purchase products from Fujian Footwear Australia Pty Ltd ABN 81 583 748 348.
Use of the iShoes Website is subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on the Website is correct, however iShoes makes no warranty as to the accuracy, comprehensiveness, or correctness of any products on the Website, and provides all products on an "as is" basis.
iShoes, including our partners, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties associated with running the Website, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the Website or the products sold on it INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE.
In order to purchase products from the Website, you will need to create a iShoes account prior to making a purchase. You must also create a iShoes account to engage with the iShoes community to make comments on our Website.
As an account holder you are required to provide iShoes with accurate personal information including a valid email address. Provision of another person’s details as your own will not be deemed acceptable.
As an aide to fraud prevention we may require proof of identification of the cardholder prior to releasing the order.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION & PAYMENT
Credit card information collected for the purpose of payment of products purchased at iShoes will be stored securely using a PCI DSS compliant solution.
Credit card information will be masked on your account and will not be visible to iShoes Customer Service operators.
Provision of credit card information as payment for the product/s constitutes an agreement for your purchase of the selected product/s.
You must not pay or attempt to pay for product/s using fraudulent credit card information.(need more information from RE in regards to how information is stored and captured on the site)
SECURITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT
If you create an account with iShoes you will be required to provide a password. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password.
Each time you use the password, you will be deemed to be authorised to access and use the Website in a manner consistent with these Terms & Conditions. This means that you are responsible for any products purchased using your account details.
You must notify iShoes if at any time you believe someone has access to your password.
REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
You may post reviews and make comments on the content on our Website. The content however must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable to third parties and is not permitted to consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." iShoes reserves the right to remove such content at any time, and without notice to you.
If you post content, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant iShoes a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, and display such content on its Website and on any other marketing material iShoes may create.
If you opt out of the Post a review email it will unsubscribe you from those communications only.The user will still get the promotional emails if subscribed but will not get the review email for the purchased product.
PRICING AND GST
For customers within Australia, all prices are listed in Australian Dollars and include GST.
For New Zealand customers, prices are listed in New Zealand dollars and do not include GST provided the purchase was made within and delivered to New Zealand.
All prices are subject to change. All prices displayed on this Website are only valid online at the time shown.
iShoes attempts to present the availability of stock accurately however stock availability constantly varies and is only valid at the time shown.
If an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfill your order we may attempt to arrange an alternative item or will provide a full refund.
For more information please see our Delivery Policy page.
Once you have placed your order, iShoes are unable to cancel, add, remove or make changes to your order including your delivery details, items, colours, sizes or removing the items from your order.
iShoes also reserves the right to cancel your order if:
- You provide an unauthorised credit card
- We are unable to process payment on the credit card provided
- You provide invalid personal details
- If, when required, you cannot provide acceptable proof of identity
- The product has become unavailable
- If, for any reason, we don't reasonably believe we can successfully complete delivery
iShoes will attempt to notify you before cancelling your order.
SUSPENSION, TERMINATION AND EFFECT OF TERMINATION
If you breach these terms and conditions, iShoes reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time without prior notice to you. If your account is suspended or terminated, you will not be able to access the Website.
If you are awaiting delivery of products, iShoes reserves the right to cancel your order. A refund may be issued to the credit card provided during the purchase process.
For information on delivery, please see our Delivery Policy page.
iShoes offers a 60-Day Free Return Policy. This policy includes rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are not liable for the postage cost of returning products purchased if returning the products from within Australia iShoes’s nominated courier service, provided your order qualifies for our returns policy. iShoes will pay for a courier within Australia to pick up your returns at a location convenient to you.
For returns from New Zealand, of shoes purchased at iShoes, the cost of shipping must be paid in full by you prior to acceptance by iShoes.
If the product is faulty when you receive it you may choose to return the product to iShoes for a full refund. Faults will be assessed by our Customer Service Centre and we may also consult with the supplier or manufacturer. If the product is found to be faulty you will receive a full refund.
For more information on our returns policy, please see our Returns Policy.
Refunds will only be issued in accordance with our returns policy and will only be made to the original account used for payment. In some limited circumstances we may make a refund to an alternate account if the original has been cancelled or is not available.
iShoes will not consider requests for refunds after 60 days of purchase unless the product is deemed faulty by our Customer Service team.
If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you at your cost. These items will incur a postage charge - $9 for Australian returns. All efforts will be made to contact you, however, if we do not hear from you within 30 days we reserve the right to dispose of your items.
If you used a voucher with a minimum spend on an order and wish to return one of the items in that order please note the following:
- Should the return of an item cause the total value of the non-returned items to be less than the minimum spend of the voucher, you will receive a refund for the item value less the voucher amount. This is because the voucher is no longer eligible to be used on the order as it does not meet the minimum spend requirement.
- Should the total value of the non-returned items be greater than the minimum spend, the voucher will be applied to the remaining total value of the order and you will receive a refund for the item/s returned.
For special promotions such as "Buy 2 Get 1 Free", please note the following if you wish to return one of the items from the offer:
- You will receive a refund for the value of the returned item less the value of the lowest priced pair. This is because the total order no longer qualifies for the "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" offer.
For more information on refunds, please see our Returns Policy.
LOSS OF GOODS
The risk of loss of goods shall be passed to you upon our delivery of the product to iShoes's nominated delivery company. In the case of all deliveries you authorise for the goods to be left at your specified address and your order will have been taken to be delivered as if they had been signed for. iShoes will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or liability as a result of this authority.
The Website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such other website.
- Vouchers are issued in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Vouchers are issued on a one-time use per customer and are taken off the total invoice amount.
- Limit of one voucher per order can be used.
- Vouchers are not applicable to sale items unless stated otherwise.
- No cash redemption for a voucher code is possible.
- To redeem a voucher code, enter it at the checkout under "Voucher Code" and click "Apply".
- If you return an item that was purchased using a voucher, you will be issued a new voucher provided that the item is returned before the voucher expiry date.
- The balance on the Gift Card is valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Any unused balance on the Gift card will be voided after 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged for a refund.
- All returned items that were paid for with a Gift Card will be refunded back to you on the original Gift Card to use against a future purchase. There will be no extension of the expiration of the monies.
- If you return an item paid by a Gift Card and credit card or PayPal, you will be refunded on your credit card or PayPal account up to the amount of your initial card payment. The remaining amount will be refunded back on to the original Gift Card for a future purchase.
- To return an item that you have purchased with a Gift Card, go here.
- If your total order amount exceeds the gift card value, the remaining balance will be required to be paid using a credit card or PayPal account.
- You can check your Gift Card balance, with details of each transaction carried out on the gift card, by logging on to "My Account" on Styletread.com.au and clicking "Check Gift Card Balance". Please note that in most cases, the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase, but there may be occasions when the updated balance on this page is delayed for a period of time.
- Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen. iShoes and its affiliates are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards are not returnable or exchangeable for cash.
- Vouchers, coupons and other discounts may not be used to purchase Gift Cards.
- A Gift Card cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards.
- Your purchase or use of a Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
To qualify for the "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" promotions, you must add three or more items to your cart in order for the offer to be valid. Enter the code at checkout and click "Apply". The item with the lowest value will be free.
This contract will be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any dispute arising out of your use of the Website, or the products purchased on it, will be subject to the exclusive courts of that jurisdiction.
When you register your personal details to establish an account or to place an order, a secure server is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this website. iShoes makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and accept no responsibility for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
All information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the Website are Copyright (c) of iShoes its suppliers and/or licensors, unless expressly indicated as otherwise.
The Website content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws.
You must not modify, copy or distribute the Website content in any way except as expressly provided for on the website or expressly authorised in writing by iShoes.
You must not frame or embed in another website any of the material appearing on this website without our prior written consent.
You may use the content of this Website only for the purpose of shopping on this Website or placing an order on this Website and for no other purpose.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
iShoes reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of its service without informing you. You should check our Website regularly for any updated Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions for existing orders shall be upheld by iShoes.
You can find our contact details on our Contact Us page.